Is the Faculty independent or is it part of a university?
The Faculty of Organisation Studies (FOS)is a private faculty, its founders are the Municipality of Novo mesto and the Institute for Management Excellence (IOM).
Where and how can I obtain more information about the Faculty of Organisation Studies?
You may receive direct information at the school, by telephone, or via email at info(at)fos-unm.si.
Where is the Faculty of Organisation Studies?
FOS is an independent Faculty in Slovenia. Slovenia lies in south-central Europe. Slovenia is bordered by Italy to the west, Austria to the south, Hungary to the southeast and Croatia to the east and south. The main building of FOS is on Ulica talcev 3 in Novo mesto. See map
Do I have to pay a tuition fee?
FOS is accredited private faculty, which means that our study programs have international validity and that tuition fees are applied. Tuition fees are:
- for higher education professional study programme (1st cycle) in Quality Management – 2.000 EUR per year
- for graduate study programme (second sycle) Master's in Quality Management – 2.800 EUR per year
- for graduate study programme (third cycle) PhD in Quality Management – 3.700 EUR per year
Tuition must be paid in one (1) installment before the enrollment. At the moment any scholarship is available.
Which study programmes are avaliable at FOŠ?
FOŠ provides study programmes Quality Management at bachelor, master's and doctoral level.
- The bachelor study programme lasts for 3 years (180 ECTS), and is composed of compulsory courses, elective courses, practical training and a bachelor thesis.
- The master's study programme lasts for 2 years (120 ECTS) and is composed of compulsory courses, elective courses and a master's thesis.
- The doctoral study programme lasts for 3 years (180 ECTS), and is composed of a compulsory methodological course, compulsory seminars, an elective theoretical course and a doctoral thesis.