Erasmus+ is the new EU programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sport. The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernizing Education, Training, and Youth work. The seven year programme will have a budget of €14.7 billion; a 40% increase compared to current spending levels, reflecting the EU's commitment to investing in these areas.
Key Action 1
Each project can last either 16 or 24 months and HEIs can apply for funding to support any of the following mobility activities within a project:
- a study period in a programme country abroad lasting between 3 and 12 months
- a traineeship (work placement) abroad lasting between 2 and 12 months
Students may undertake up to 12 months’ mobility in total per academic cycle (i.e. 12 months during their Bachelor degree, 12 months during their Master’s degree etc.). Each 12 month period can consist of any combination of eligible study and/or traineeship mobility’s. Additionally recent graduates may be supported to undertake a traineeship but they must be selected by their HEI during their last year of study and the traineeship must take place within 12 months of graduating. How to apply?
- teaching periods – staff deliver teaching at another HEI abroad
- training periods – staff undertake a training event or undergo job shadowing/observation/
Funding can be used to support staff engaged in both HEI teaching and non-teaching roles. Staff mobility activities can last from 2 days to 2 months. Staff teaching as part of their mobility must complete a minimum of 8 hours’ teaching per week. How to apply >>
Our Partner Institutions:
- Madrid Open University (Spain),
- Warsaw School of Computer Science (Poland),
- Karlovac University of Applied Sciences (Croatia),
- Faculty of Organization and Informatics, University of Zagreb, Varaždin (Croatia),
- Sofia University, St. Kliment Ohridski, Faculty of Education (Bulgaria),
- Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogy Brașov (Romania),
- University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava, Faculty of Social Sciences (Slovakia),
- Technical University of Cartagena (Spain),
- National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest (Romania).
- Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences (Czech Republic),
- University of Marie Curie-Skłodowska, Lublin, Faculty of Political Science (Poland)
- Šiauliai University (Lithuania),
- Tecnical University of Košice, Faculty of Economics (Slovakia),
- Cankiri Karatekin University (Turkey),
- Klaipeda University (Lithuania)
- University of Osijek (Croatia),
- Technological Education Institute (TEI) of Thessaly (Grčija),
- Dostoevsky Omsk State University (Rusija).
Key Action 2
Strategic Partnerships offer the opportunity to organizations, as well as enterprises, public authorities to cooperate in order to implement innovative practices leading to high quality teaching, training, learning and youth work, institutional modernization and societal innovation.
Strategic Partnerships is part of the Key Action 2 "Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices" of Erasmus+. They aim to support the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices at organizational, local, regional, national or European levels.
Conditions: 2- 3 years with a minimum of 3 HEIs from 3 different EU or Enlargement countries (with National Agency) and a minimum of 2 HEIs from each Partner Country involved in the project
Contact at the Faculty of Organisation Studies in Novo mesto:
Project and International Coordinator: Ms. Katja Kragelj Mikolič
E-mail: katja.kragelj (at) fos-unm.si
Telephone: +386 (0)59 082 060
Accreditation reference: 263920-LA-1-2014-1-SI-E4AKA1-ECHE
Erasmus ID CODE: SI NOVO-ME10