“Developing creative potentials of individuals and organizational sciences as well as contributing to the continuous improvement of the quality of life.”
“We will become one of the most recognizable faculties in the field of organizational science in the international area, and our graduates will be among the most recognized experts in their field.”
“Developing Your Creativity.”
Organizational Cultural Values
- Excellence: Achieving top quality standards in all areas of FOŠ operation.
- Truthfulness: Truthfulness as the main guide in scientific and pedagogical work, which means seeking new knowledge about the studied phenomena and spreading knowledge about them in a credible and intellectually honest way.
- Independence: The right to freely create, explore and impart knowledge.
- Autonomy: Independence of FOŠ and its employees from political, economic and ideological centers of power.
- Social responsibility: The commitment of FOŠ and its employees to the implementation, internationalization and modernization of academic standards and their focus on ensuring the well-being of students, other stakeholders, the academic community and society as a whole.
- Creativity: The ability to create new knowledge, original intellectual reflection and innovative solutions to the challenges of an ever-changing environment.
- Trust: Belonging of FOŠ employees and students to common goals and principles, mutual respect and understanding.
- Humanism: The commitment of FOŠ and its employees to respect the personal integrity of each individual, the release of their creative potential and faith in their ability to transcend themselves.
- Collaboration: The ability to work in a team to achieve synergies.
- Equality: Ensuring equality of status, rights, opportunities and non-discrimination of all stakeholders.
- Excellence in studies and student satisfaction
- Scientific research and developmental excellence and stakeholders satisfaction
- Excellence in business and employee satisfaction
- Social responsible activities