Journal of Universal Excellence - JUE (Revija za univerzalno odličnost - RUO)
Description of the Journal
The Journal of Universal Excellence is an interdisciplinary journal that combines (1) organizational sciences or management and (2) universal excellence, i.e. business, organizational, and personal excellence.
Publisher: Faculty of Organisation Studies in Novo mesto
Editor-in-chief: Boris Bukovec, PhD.
- Milan Ambrož – Faculty of Organisation Studies in Novo mesto, Slovenia.
- Janez Gabrijelčič – United Growing Books of the World, Slovenia.
- Annmarie Gorenc Zoran - University of South Florida, USA.
- Petr Jüptner, Charles university, Czech Republic.
- Mirko Markič – University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Cornell W. Clayton, Washington State University, USA
- Hiroko Kudo, Chuo university, Japan.
- Luca Brusati, Udine university, Italy.
- Matjaž Mulej – University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Marija Ovsenik – University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Daniel Klimovský - Comenius university, Slovakia.
- Anca-Olga Andronic – Spiru Haret University, Romania.
- Razvan-Lucian Andronic – Spiru Haret University, Romania.
Journal Address: Faculty of Organisation Studies in Novo mesto, Novi trg 5, 8000 Novo mesto, Slovenia.
Number of accesses to the website:
- 2012: 1.354,
- 2013: 3.221,
- 2014: 4.012,
- 2015: 4.216,
- 2016: 5.930.
JUE, December 2019, vol. 8, no. 4
JUE, September 2019, vol. 8, no. 3
JUE, June 2019, vol. 8, no. 2
JUE, March 2019, vol. 8, no. 1
JUE, December 2018, vol. 7, no. 4
JUE, September 2018, vol. 7, no. 3
JUE, June 2018, vol. 7, no. 2
JUE, March 2018, vol. 7, no. 1
JUE, December 2017, vol. 6, no. 4
JUE, September 2017, vol. 6, no. 3
JUE, June 2017, vol. 6, no. 2
JUE, March 2017, vol. 6, no. 1
JUE, December 2016, vol. 5, no. 4
JUE, September 2016, vol. 5, no. 3 »
JUE, June 2016, vol. 5, no. 2 »
JUE, March 2016, vol. 5, no. 1 »
JUE, December 2015, vol. 4, no. 4 »
JUE, September 2015, vol. 4, no. 3 »
JUE, June 2015, vol. 4, no. 2 »
JUE, March 2015, vol. 4, no. 1 »
JUE, December 2014, vol. 3, no. 4 »
JUE, September 2014, vol. 3, no. 3 »
JUE, June 2014, vol. 3, no. 2 »
JUE, February 2014, vol. 3, no. 1 »
JUE, October 2013, vol. 2, no. 3 »
JUE, June 2013, vol. 2, no. 2 »
JUE, February 2013, vol. 2, no. 1 »
JUE, October 2012, vol. 1, no. 3 »
JUE, June 2012, vol. 1, no. 2 »
JUE, February 2012, vol. 1, no. 1 »
Topics and Purpose
The Journal covers topics on organizational studies and universal excellence. Its purpose is to research and develop the fundamental principles of excellency, in other words, the fundamental concepts of the new organizational paradigm using the EFQM model of business excellency:
- A Focus on Adding Value for Customers
- Achieving Balanced Results
- Leading with Vision, Inspiration & Integrity
- Managing by Processes.
- Succeeding Together with Employee
- Nurturing Creativity and Innovation.
- Building Partnerships
- Taking responsibility for a sustainable future
Because the journal has the ambition to encourage new ideas and thoughts, its purpose also is to research and develop the basic principles or concepts of universal excellence using the Otočec rising strategy of universal excellence and mastery:
- Education, training, and lifelong learning
- Releasing human's creative potential
- Socially responsible sustainable activities
- Focus on self-transcedence and achievements
- Ethical reasoning and action
Before publication, all articles estimated by editor are forwarded in anonymous review process to at least two reviewers (blind peer review). The editorial board reserves the right that in the event of major inconsistencies or. substantive deviations from the editorial policy, does not forward the article for review and rejects it. Based on the received reviews, editor or editorial board publishes the article, requires revision or rejects it. Author must provide proofreading for the article.
Open Access Policy
The journal’s editorial policy is that all articles upon publication are freely available so that they are accessible to the public for global exchange of knowledge.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Journal of Universal Excellence is an open access journal distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 License. No article submission or article processing fees are charged.